Old May 15th 17, 01:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Leonard

Default US: International Squad Ranking List for 2016 with Benalla WGCIncluded now Online

The minutes from the April 11, 2016 ExComm meeting indicate it was approved.

On 5/14/2017 1:09 PM, XC wrote:

I'm told the process was presented to the SSA Board at the February 2016 meeting. I didn't attend the meeting nor have I read the minutes to tell you if there was a vote, etc.

I agree with you. The policy should be more readily accessible to the membership.

Happy flying this year,
XC
Sean Murphy

---