View Single Post
Old May 18th 17, 02:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Christner
external usenet poster

Default Seminole Lake Gliderport Hangars

I think, I have a good suspension who this alias belongs to and I think Rich might have the same suspicion, but unless there is evidence it is just that a suspicion. I can only tell you the person I am thinking about had a run in with both the Seminole Gliderport owner and Sean. Yep! You hear this right, so be careful with posts like this one if you have no evidence.

Analysis of textual language is considered evidence and used in court all of the time. For example the text of a letter with an unknown author is compared to one from the suspect to determine if the same person wrote them. It is accepted testimony from expert witnesses for the jury to decide. You may not find it convincing, but you didn't find it convincing when Daryll tracked down Sean's IP address to one of his aliases earlier. Plenty of other well informed people can read the tea-leaves.

And let me present the evidence to you that your suspicion is incorrect. Sean got his aliases a little confused and had asw20 support him in the US Team list thread:

So let me get this straight. Am I reading this correctly that a pilot with a lower ranking number can be selected over a pilot with a higher ranking number based on votes?

Sorry, if you win a national contest and your ranking is 100.0, you should have first dibs on representing the United States...you won the right to do that.

Is the SSA really going to let "politics" decide who gets to go? What the hell kind of crap is this?

So we SUCK as a country in the world championship, and we are going to let lower performing pilots represent the country - based on votes? WOW!

So are you saying asw20, an alias that has now posted a grand total of six times about Seminole Lakes and once about the US Team, is so smart that since everyone knows he had a run in with Sean, he will cover his tracks by being a Sean ditto-head on another thread?

One personal note, your continued defense of someone who threatened to come to my home armed with a gun, put me in a straight jacket and torture me is only further enabling Sean's bullying of me an others (like Seminole Lake, where you apparently fly). Enablers are just as guilty as the one doing the deed.