Old November 25th 06, 10:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Indrek Aavisto Indrek Aavisto is offline
Banned

Default VNA Air Show 2006

PF VNA Air Show, Witham Field Airport (KSUA), Stuart, Florida, USA,
PF November
PF 12th, 2006

PF Yes, once again, it’s time for another episode of "Bad Photography,
PF Worse
PF Puns"! This offering is mercifully brief in nature, due to
PF worse-than-usual
PF conditions/skills, so please try not to take dire offense at the un-
PF unctuous materials that follow! Use of these images as a torture
PF device may
PF be prohibited by your local laws! Don’t say we didn’t warn you, it’s
PF right
PF here in the disclaimer! Don’t sue! We have nothing!

PF Today’s disclaimer is brought to you by the letter "!"...

Nice to see a bit of humour these days. Actually most of the pic's are
pretty good, and certainly much better than your preamble led us to believe.

Thanks for sharing

Indrek Aavisto

--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill