Old November 13th 04, 04:36 PM
Jerry J. Wass

Morgans wrote:

just drive up and down the rows at Oshkosh, no commentary necessary.

You iss gehitten der nailen on der head !!(hope you miss your thumb)

I would LOVE a drive up & down the rows--even pre announced so the
builder thereof could say" I used the orange binder twine to ribstitch my
fabrick---"
Mebby allow him/her a 30 second spot---Waddyou think??

I have been proposing, for years, that the owners of the homebuilts in the
show area (and perhaps other areas) be encouraged to post a time on his
plane, that he or she would be available for a half hour or hour on the next
day, so someone with burning questions could talk with them.

Comments?

A very good idea, just wish I had the $ & time to go---Or---Paul could pass out
chalkboards to the guys that wanted them & messages/queries could be left/read.

--
Jim in NC

---