Old October 11th 04, 06:28 AM
F.L. Whiteley

He mentioned something about 30+L/D. Two average-sized people can easily
rig/derig a PW-6.

However, I had a longish talk with Patty Barry this past week. I gather
owning the TC doesn't mean you have Manufacturing Certification. The very
good news is that hurdle should be passed soon and production can ramp up in
a couple of months or so. This hurricane season slowed them down a little
also. They did deliver one handiquipped version to FreedomsWings Canada
earlier this year. www.freedomswings.ca Picture Gallery

Hopefully the seat and leg room improvements they're incorporating will make
it more comfortable. I've never rigged/derigged one, so I can't speak to
that. I personally found the rear seat quite comfortable. Someone
mentioned to me last week that the Krosno front seat for him was quite
uncomfortable after a short while.

Frank Whiteley

"Waduino" wrote in message
news
Try a Peregrine (aka Krozno)
Search on Peregrine sailplanes or Barry aviation, assuming you're in the

US.

Wad.

---

"Larry Johnson" wrote in message
om...
My daughter has the bug bad and really wants to fly with me. I find it
great. Now what are some of the 2-place that have around 30+l/d and
still allow for purchase without a mortage? Pros and cons with
handling in the air and ground greatly appreciated! Spring is almost
here!

Larry in Avenal. Home of the Raven!