Old September 18th 17, 04:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike

Default sunlight readable iphone

Good point. It looks like the Fire Stick only does landscape. I don't know if there is any app which would enforce a rotation during the mirroring process.

Does the Fire Stick do portrait? Seems like most of the devices built for TV do not. In other words, if I have my HDMI display in portrait orientation (TV turned sideways), and my app on the phone is in portrait orientation, do I see the correct thing? What many of them do it show a portrait image sized down to fit upright on a landscape (TV) display. For almost all TV use that is what you want, but in a glider it is not.