Old February 27th 05, 12:37 AM
Ron Rosenfeld

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 20:14:56 GMT, "Dan Thompson" wrote:

Sorry, Mr. Old School. It is tuna now, in sensitivity to diversity of
religious preference and dietary issues.

But, in view of the mercury levels in tuna, there is going to have to be a
limit on the amount of IFR navigation performed using this method.
Consumer Reports recommends a limitation of 3 oz/week; and the gov't says 6
oz/week. So it seems to me that we need to work up an appropriate FAA
limitation, too.