Old March 21st 04, 12:58 PM
vincent p. norris

The stationary is from
"Chance Vought Aircraft Departmental Correspondence and neither the cartoon or
the poem are dated. Just little bits of Corsair crap from the binder... Can't
bring myself to throw it away, even though I have boxes of such things that my
wife views as trash.

Thanks, Gordon. Let me urge you to get in touch with a museum to
arrange for the transfer of that "trash" so that it doesn't go into a
landfill when you're no longer around to enjoy it.

I would say the same to others in this newsgroup who have old "trash"
that might be valuable to the historical record.

vince norris