Old April 28th 05, 02:45 PM
Baha

I am the owner of AcuWings and would like to update some of the
information that was posted here. Our Tomahawk goes for 69.99/hr wet.
After its brand new paint is one of the best looking Tomahawks.
We also have a PA28-151, great plane for cross country trips, trainer,
basically all purpose. The rate is $99.99 /hr. (We had to add $.99 to
the rental rate recently because of the increase of the fuel price).

We have a generous block time package, you buy 10 hrs, you get 1 free.
That's 10% off if you think about it. We have no club rates, no monthly
dues, no fuel surcharges, no strings attached.

We are in the process of negotiating a twin and a Piper Archer that
will be a first in Puget Sound (cannot tell you more about it until it
happens though)

If you'd like to check us out, we have $49.99 intro rates on Tomahawk
and $59.99 on the Warrior. Visit our website to see how we are
different than the other schools or give us a call at (425) 254-9464