Old July 3rd 04, 02:23 AM
Scott Ferrin

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 09:34:54 -0400, "George Z. Bush"
wrote:

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:27:07 -0400, "George Z. Bush"
wrote:

(Snip)

Since you don't really know him, you don't know if it's true or not.

Actually I think I was being nice. Just on this one screen of threads
I'm looking at he's started six threads trying to push his political
bull****.

I wouldn't know, and I'm sure you can figure out why.

George Z.

Yeah I suppose I should just killfile him. Honestly I don't care at
all about the occasional OT message but every time I came here I'd see
more political crap and noticed it was the same person over an over
again. It's like someone threw the troll a bone and now he's hooked
on the attention or something. Kill file it is then.