Old March 2nd 09, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

Default Grob 103 AD note for bolt, USA

On Mar 1, 10:26*pm, "
wrote:
Dear Grob owners,

I have requests for 30 bolts/nut kits. This is less then half of the
fleet as listed in the FAA data base. If you know of a G-103 operator
please contact them and mention this AD note.

I am ordering bolts/nuts now, more than 30 so I'll have spares.

Rather than answer each e-mail, for now I just post to this group and
rec.soaring. Unless your e-mail bounced back to you, I likely received
it and your bolt/nut kit is being ordered now.

Shipping from Germany is not going to be cheap because of the weight.

Now I need to figure out a way to mail these bolts to you, and protect
them from being damaged. Any suggestions?

Robert J. Mudd
505 269-8234

Toilet paper and duct tape if your feeling cheap... (wrap bolts in
TP, then DT, then put in envelope/box of choice)

-P