Old September 22nd 03, 03:40 PM
Ron Natalie

"DAV REICH" wrote in message ...
Hi,
Saw this at Disney World one year long ago in an eatting area.
Circular holographic images flash dramatically in the sunlight as the 3/4" tape
vibrates in the wind. Holographic image creates moving reflection which
frightens and deters birds. Ideal for fruit trees, berry patches and
grapevines.

We have a bird repelling beach ball thing (has big eye spots plus shiny
streamers). It worked exceedingly well. We found less bird crap on
the tail (they used to love to sit on our VOR antenna) when we hang the
ball on the rotating beacon after flight.