Old September 1st 08, 11:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

Default Ren Yenc

"Maple1" schreef in bericht
JRW wrote:

Flooding, well okay, *but at least provide indexes*. Then at least you
can choose what you want to see.

Why flood images that are not your own the floods are of images redaly
availible on the USAF/ NASA and USN sites.

Frankly I, along with others don't even look. The few loud mouths that do
THINK they speak for the rest of us, look...lol
You would think, after all the DON'T DO IT posts they'd get a clue.
No, it's pure to disrupt and gain attention. Nothing else. They do it
because they can, and don't give a flying whazzo if anyone looks at their
posts.

That is why they are never original work

They post on topic, but don't give a **** about the most of the folks
that would view them.

Because you can see them on the originating sites.

I agree a few dozen a day is best.
No one is "waiting" for these.

Why wait when you can visit the original sites

A few posts like you said per day would
be great.
You'll never change their spots....killfile is the best. Damn shame!

Not a shame to killfile if the work were their own like Glen/Dale and
others then it might be a shame but your right it is a I dont give a rats
ass attitude toward others that has all but started to ruin this group.

So flood away and post in YENC no use complaining you just need to go to
the NASA site and you will find most if not all the photos that have been
posted. You might also want to visit the USAF site for the high rez shots
there.

Let them flood and post just killfile them and trust me you are not
missing anything.

Hear, hear!

Regards,
Herman