Old August 19th 04, 12:11 PM
never_moore352

Default Homebuilding Killed John Denver

I just read in the newspaper that John Denver was killed in a
homebuilt airplane? That got me thinking to look for a NG that might
be dedicated to this activity, and I found this one.

This is all new to me, quite honestly, and disturbing. People are
building airplanes at home and then flying them? This is endangering
people on the ground and in the air flying in real airplanes.

I guess the good thing from Mr. Denvers death is that the public at
large knows about this practice, and maybe can do something about it
to make our skyways a safer place.