Old May 1st 08, 12:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default ZZZ Rocket Racer LeagueZZZ

In article , Dan says...

John Ousterhout wrote:
ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

I'd bet a nickle the closest he gets to flying one of those racers
will be a
photo op with him in the cockpit .That way he can get rid of the pic
of him in
the engineless F-104 and replace it with something newer :-)

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"I'll believe it when I see it "

I believe that the chance of Captain Zoom ever racing a rocket is less
than the chance of me ever flying that F-104.

But I'll issue a public apology to Jim Campbell if he ever acts as PIC
in a Rocket Race.

- Filbert

Make sure you obtain verifiable witnesses. I'm sure ole zoom already
has a press release ready for his "I test fly a rocket racer" report.

I bet he'll be the first to loop roll and spin one LOL!! I'm sure jaun will
verify it for zoomy he believes everything zoomy says.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret