Old September 15th 03, 08:28 PM
Tony Verhulst

Default Online Ground School - opinions?

be ready to pass the FAA test next spring when operations resume.

Searching for instructional material, I found :

http://www.falcontrainingsystems.com/ggs/

and was curious what opinions might be out there? Has anyone used this
training material before? It appears to me that I could not only be
ready to take the written test but have already passed the written test
by next spring with this material.

As a flight instructor, I was given free access to the site several
years ago. I like the concept and implementation. I feel that their demo
"tour" accurately represents to course that they are selling. I wrote a
review of it as part an article for the Greater Boston Soaring Club
newsletter (hence the several local references, sorry). The article can
be found at http://home.comcast.net/%7Everhulst/...ent/ktest.html.
The article is about 3 years old and a bit dated. The price has
increased to $99 (up from $79) and has been significantly revised.

Tony V.