Old December 4th 03, 11:19 PM
Model Flyer

"Paul Sengupta" wrote in
message ...
If I moved the throttle forward too quickly on the 172 I learned
on, there would be an almighty bang as it backfired and it would
cough and splutter and take longer to pick up again. I learned
quickly to move the throttle forward smoothly!

Paul

Oh, I do love stalls, you could get great stalls in a Beagle Pup.
Sadly I only had one day of stalls and we lost our flying field, our
Instructors before I got to spins. I'm sure I would have loved spins,
however neither the Rallye 100 nor a piper cherokee are cleared for
spin training, anyway we don't do full spin training anymore.:-)
--
---
Cheers,

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message
I would slam the throttle forward with the palm of my hand, while

getting
the
carb heat off with my thumb. My instructor said it wasn't

necessary to
move that
fast.