Old December 6th 03, 11:26 AM
Martin Hotze

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 21:19:51 GMT, Jay Honeck wrote:

Heck, do you put all your unanswered questions on r.a.p?
What about Google? Just put on or more of the terms in the search field.

Well, Martin, this problem is primarily impacting those who have chosen to
send me pictures of their aircraft, for inclusion on our Rec.Aviation photo

I saw your announcment on r.a.owning

page, http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm . (I haven't seen YOUR
airplane yet -- what's up with that?)

well, I run a small ISP, I can't afford a plane.

Since I have not been able to contact
them directly, due to this ISP insanity, I posted it here.

might be better to do it n r.a.owning - as you announced it there?

Thus, it seemed appropriate to announce the problem here. While I was at
it, I got a few questions answered.

(As an aside, I am SO sick of technology not working, I'm about ready to
chuck it all in the lake. EVERYTHING, from corporate phone mail, to "tech
support", to cell phones, to email, to search engines DO NOT WORK reliably

most of the time it is: PEBKAC.

or properly, period. Now I can't send email, because some 19-year-old
computer goober set a parameter wrong at my ISP! What next?)

you can't get online on your hangar to download the latest anti-crash
service pack from M$-flight-security for your flight to a brunch to meet
some folks talking to you about religion. *hehe*

#m

--
http://www.declareyourself.com/fyr_candidates.php
http://www.subterrane.com/bush.shtml