Old February 22nd 19, 11:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Affect of Alcohol (Beer) on Soaring and Soaring Racing

Yes Gary does make great beer! Thanks Gary. I spent several years flying with the late "OF" in Phoenix and as both of us enjoyed a good "party" after flying we had more than a few discussions about the matter. And his take was that he tried it both ways and found that it made no difference in his personnel experience. He usually got into trouble for his antics while flying not drinking

CH