Old November 24th 03, 04:40 PM
Rod Madsen

How do you do "spin recoveries"? i.e., how do you get it to spin?

rod
"Yossarian" wrote in message
t...
I use it quite a bit to practice emergency stuff. I have flights saved in
my local practice area, and on final to my airport to practice things like
spin recovery, engine failures, and go-arounds. I use it to practice

heavy
crosswind takeoffs and landings too.

"Charles Talleyrand" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone here use Microsoft Flight Simulator to help them become a
better pilot? I already know it can be used for fun, but does anyone
use it to help them on their IFR landings, or to become familiar with
their Garmin 430, or what not?

Basically, anyone have any Microfost Flight Simulator tips for actual
pilots?