Old December 11th 03, 09:18 PM
Andrew Rowley

"Jimmy Galvin" wrote:

You can offer all apologies all you want but only for yourself. Don't talk
for me. I feel that he took a chance for glory, self promotion, stupidity,
or whatever and ended up with his tit caught in the wringer. It is not up to
me and my tax dollars to bail his sorry ass out of the jamb he inflected on
himself. This goes for all those fools that climb mountains, trek through
caves, or go exploring in the woods relying on a GPS with 1/2 dead batteries
to guide them along. They should all just be left to their own devices and
hopefully receive a Darwin Award for their efforts.

Many people would say that applied to all pilots of light aircraft,
especially those who build their own. I know a lot of people think I'm
crazy...