Old July 8th 03, 05:41 PM
Wooduuuward

Landing. One of a gyroplanes pluses is it's ability to land and only
roll about twenty feet or less. Which to me is an important consideration
if you're wanting to use it to commute. True, top speed is 110 -120 mph.
but it can take wind gusts up to 30 knots without problems while in the air.

Richard Riley wrote:

Since he doesn't list STOL as a requirement, and he wants to do 200
mph in IFR, why would you think a gyro is a reasonable choice?

Netscape does get rid of the single col layout. Instead it displays
in tiny tiny tiny fonts and links the same color as the background.

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 23:45:36 -0400, Wooduuuward
wrote:

:Have a look at:
:http://www3.sympatico.ca/j.ednie/gyr...marketing.html
:
:Jim Harper wrote:
:
: My mission will be me...or me and my lady, with minimal baggage,
: flying either the commute or other longer-legged vacation trips (see 1
: week in 5 off). I already own a homebuilt glider (HP-16 (also
: aluminum)) and am delighted with it. I'm in a glider club with several
: A&P friends and a AI as well, so I have resources available, and am
: experienced with the care and feeding of a homebuilt. I have extensive
: experience with taildraggers, so I don't need the -a version
: (tricycle), and anyway, a brief perusal of the NTSB data base shows
: more landing accidents with the tri-geared version than the
: conventional.
:
: So, what do y'all think? Assuming you want to comment. I am looking
: forward to your thoughts! Thanks!
:
: Jim