Old January 12th 20, 11:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Women's Worlds

On Sunday, January 12, 2020 at 7:15:33 AM UTC-8, Nick Kennedy wrote:
This has turned into a CLASSIC off the rails RAS thread, good job boys!

I feel Aude Untersee's pain of getting a zero on day one.

Some will remember in Nephi a few years back after a navigation error I got a first day score of negative 100. Fly all day and wind up below zero.
That will deflate your balloon.
Had a couple beers after that brilliant maneuver.

Good Luck to the US Team ! I hope they have a fine finish!

You have to land in a lake to get remembered, navigation errors are hardly memorable in they are over the Nevada test range. (that was an interesting story)