Old July 25th 14, 03:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 50 shades of grey glider, whose glider is that in the movie trailer

So they actually kept the glider stuff in the film? They were going to use my club's 505 and have a club member who has also done professional flying for film and television do the flying. Unfortunately the production company demanded that the club pay for a large amount of liability insurance on top of the liability insurance we already had so no flying scenes were ever done with our ship.