Old April 14th 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Isaksen

Default Electric Motorglider Flies

"Kloudy via AviationKB.com" wrote ...
Larry Dighera wrote:

Other electric aircraft:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Pb_psj1A8
Sonex Electric Powered Flight, EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2007
John Monnett

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcWSI03NKo0
Eric Raymond with his Sunseeker electric powered self launching
sailplane discusses the engineering aspects of electric aircraft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL18Oh_qSRM
Boeing's hydrogen fuel cell powered Dimona (a.k.a. Katana)
motor-glider is the first to fly in aviation history.

http://www.lange-flugzeugbau.com/htm...tares_20E.html

You guys are all chasing yesterday's news. I think our own (happily wacky)
Jay M is right now redesigning his Tron outfit with more batteries and
retractable e-drive prop.

Then he'll be smirking all the way to the bank, thinking whether to go
single engine D-jet or twin engine Eclipse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsF2RUMmpqc

(Remember, he who laughs last,...)