Old March 13th 04, 03:44 PM
C J Campbell

"TF" wrote in message
Sound like alot of wisdom in this newsgroup would appreciate the same

about
what my prospects can be starting at 50. Flight has always been a lure

for
me (father in the business, avid flight sim user etc etc) Now that I can
financially afford to do the real thing (well lets say ~ $7,000/year
afford). I haven't looked beyond the adventure of just getting a PPL but
I'm still dreaming. Possible scenarios ? Bring me back to earth ?

AARP Student Pilot (that card came in the mail on my birthday)

I started flying at 47. I retired a year later and now I am having a ball as
a flight instructor with instrument and multi-engine ratings.