Old September 21st 03, 02:55 PM
C J Campbell

"Sniper@SDU" wrote in message
| Hi, I'm a student pilot in China and I am curious to know that the
headwind
| direction changed, how the ATC re-arrange the traffic for using runway has
| been change?

Hello James.

The tower at our airport announces the runway change. Aircraft on the base
or final legs that have already been cleared to land are usually allowed to
continue. Aircraft on downwind are either asked to leave the pattern and
re-enter the pattern for the correct runway or they are told to turn their
base leg for the old runway, cross the old runway, and fly the pattern on
the opposite side.