Old November 21st 06, 11:12 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Guys, please cut your nails

wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
nightbat verbally sodomised in
:

nightbat wrote

Tiffany Harvey wrote:

You're making my clit sore!

nightbat

Well let me see, it can't be the coffee boys because they're
into playing with themselves. Officer Bert has his blowup dolly Britney,
Commander Double-A has those Glow shirt inquisitive loquacious NorthWest
Bar beauties, and all my other staff Officers duty ordered manicured
nails. Hmmmmm, so who could it be, cause Saul has a new girlfriend, yes
I got it, the lonesome sidewalk astronomer, sure since he lost Saul now
he's on the prowl again.

on alert,
the nightbat

Shut up

Yeah, shut up, FrOOtL00p.

Yeah, tell that fRooTl00p to shut up!!!2!!!

STFU, FRo0tLoOP!!!!!!!!!3!!!