Old December 9th 09, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.comp.freeware
Jeffrey Bloss

Default I Give Jeffrey Credit Where Credit Is Due

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 10:12:24 -0800 (PST), a wrote:

We don't hold my being homosexual against me -- stupid arrogance,
however, and delusions of being somehow competent are another matter.
I play at being an airplane and do that on a busy street the next
time my mommy lets me go outside. That at least I can afford to
do ."I rent" What a laugh. I rant, being a little boy.

WTF?

**** eating... animal ****ing... homosexuals, your sick ****ing mind has
all the bases covered, doesn't it nutter?

Is all this bizarre sexual fantasy stuff symptomatic of your
conspiraloon delusional state, or another mental problem all together?
--
_?_ Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
(@ @) Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.