Old November 14th 03, 04:04 PM
- Barnyard BOb -

Coupla years ago I started for the annual "thing" at P`ville, hoping to see
Urban. Cause I had never seen a living breathing miracle before. Got as far as
Nashville where I landed for some r&r.
Standing there, eating a Nabs and drinking a warm coke, In taxies a beautiful
red Beechcraft Stag. And out of this wonder steps a gorgeous blonde. Older gal,
who I later learned was a famous retired NY model and still retained what had
made her famous
Well, one thing lead to another and we ended up dancing the night away at the
country club and spending the next two days in the penthouse suite of the
Hilton doing what comes natcherly.
She picked up the tab for the whole thing, of course, and after giving me a
ride and letting me make a coupla landings in the Stag, she was off to Lubbock
Tx to care for her ailing Mother.
I was so drained and tired, I slept the rest of the day on the couch at the FBO
and then came home.
I am so ashamed that I let my human weakness prevent me from continuing a Holy
Trek to actually see and maybe shake hands with a living miracle that I have
never before told anyone about this awful sin of mine.
But the terrible, awful truth is, in my deep inner self, I know I would do it
all over again!!

Ohhh, the shame....

Warren,
Repent...Repent