Old January 3rd 12, 06:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Scholz[_3_]

Default Ka-6 Oxygen

Am 03.01.2012 18:01, Peter von Tresckow wrote:
So I'm thinking about maybe going to the carolina wave camp, but my flatland
Ka-6Cr isn't equipped with O2. I seem to recall that the round hole in the
bulkhead on the right side behind the pilot is intended to hold a bottle.

What size bottle is supposed to fit in there?

Thanks

Peter
N4793T

It probably was made for a standard 3 Liter steel bottle, diameter is
100mm, length of the bottle ca. 50 cm (without the valve). This is the
usual standard in Schleicher planes.

--
Peter Scholz
ASW24 JE