Old January 4th 12, 03:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

Default Ka-6 Oxygen

Peter,

I had the EDS system coupled to their 11 cu foot "F" Kevlar bottle. The
bottle fit the Ka-6E hole once it was rapped with a layer of felt.

http://www.mhoxygen.com/index.php?op...id=6&Itemid=66
http://www.mhoxygen.com/index.php?op...id=23&Itemid=2
http://www.mhoxygen.com/index.php?op...54&It emid=49

Wayne

"Peter von Tresckow" wrote in message ...

So I'm thinking about maybe going to the carolina wave camp, but my flatland
Ka-6Cr isn't equipped with O2. I seem to recall that the round hole in the
bulkhead on the right side behind the pilot is intended to hold a bottle.

What size bottle is supposed to fit in there?

Thanks

Peter
N4793T