Old October 30th 03, 10:44 PM
Karl Medcalf

I wrote a weight & balance program some time ago that will display the
envelope either way. If you're interested in looking at it, you can
find it at http://users3.ev1.net/~medcalf/avinfo.html

As noted, I accept no liability for use of the program, as you are
still responsible to properly calculate weight & balance for your
specific plane.

Enjoy.

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:41:30 GMT, "John T" wrote:

I'm looking for an example of a W&B worksheet using CG arm values instead of
moment values. Basically, I'm curious to see how these are done and what
the worksheets look like.

Either online or emailed examples are acceptable.

Thanks!

--
John T
tknoflyer[remove] at hotmail[remove].com

Karl Medcalf - WK5M
PP-ASEL-IA (N43CS)