Old October 25th 04, 07:08 AM
cc

The KLN89 is fine so long as you don't actually use it for an approach.
When I did my instrument rating I was the only pilot in a large school to
successfully load an approach. Not one of 14 Instructors had been able to
do it.

Garmin AT has kept the people who were at UPS - this has not been a cut &
gut acquisition. I know people who were part of Apollo/UPS and they think
it was a good deal for them. UPS did not care about them at all.

The GX-50/60 is the best unit out there if you can find one. I'm sticking
with mine until they eliminate the ILS equipment and demand that we all go
to C146 equipment.