Old September 20th 03, 02:48 AM
Kevin Reilly

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 Mark Cherry wrote:

I don't think so. Last I heard, someone said that, after finding loads of
bridges missing, they'd found a bunch of them stacked one on top of another,
somewhere in Canada!

It's true. There's a picture of them at

http://idle.thehueys.com/bridges/Mis...-2004/St_Donat

It looks as though the Martians have landed and are building a new
mothership. Better blow it up before that last piece goes in.

There also seems to be a bridge party going on in Tampa:

http://idle.thehueys.com/bridges/Mis...ges-2004/tampa

I'm not sure what's going on in either of those pictures but it sure
looks to me like a bunch of look-up tables have got screwed up.

I know Microsoft are historically loathed to release patches for the FS
products, preferring to concentrate on the next version and let third-
party folk temporarily plug the gaps. But they really ought to do
something about this bridge problem. It really is out of hand.

"FS2004 - as real as it gets (unless you have a favourite bridge, in
which case cross your fingers)."

Actually I'd like to see some of the bridges pictured on that site
implemented in MS Train Simulator. Especially the ones that stop halfway
across rivers and then plunge beneath the surface. Most entertaining.

--
Kev
"That's what happens when, in cricketing parlance, the wheel comes off and