Old September 25th 15, 02:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring Servers: New Mirror Site

On Friday, September 25, 2015 at 12:26:09 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Thanks to Tom Serkowski, there is now a new, additional mirror site of the full contents of the Soaring Servers at http://serkowski.com/soaring/, in addition to the main site (soaringweb.org) and existing mirrors (soaring.gahsys.com and soaring.guenther-eichhorn.com) provided by Günther Eichhorn and Glenn Holden.

It is worth bookmarking them all "just in case".

Many thanks to Günther, Glenn, and Tom for hosting the Soaring Servers!

John Leibacher

I don't totally understand why we have mirror sites?? Why not just go to the main site?? Is it simply just a back up for the back ups?? I'm I guaranteed that I will get the latest waypoint file from all the sites at the same time??
Thanks
Glennnnn "non-nerd"