Old April 4th 17, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Selling My Pipistrel Sinus

It hasn't gotten that far yet but, since it's snowing (again) at
Moriarty, I thought I'd have some fun.

On 4/4/2017 11:07 AM, Bruce Hoult wrote:
On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 8:04:42 PM UTC+3, Dan Marotta wrote:
It's still for sale and I'm willing to deal, but you must hurry as I
just received this reply/offer:

Hello,

Please, i am interested in this plane for the
following reasons: I want to find somewhere that could be my home
in the near future and I particularly like your country. I have my
finances in place and could proceed with buying this plane
immediately. If you are considering selling this plane then please
reserve it for me, I will meet you next month in your country to
conclude the sale contract. And beside buying this plane from you,
it is also my wish to invest in real estates in your country.

The entire amount at my disposal for this
investment is a little less than ten million dollars.

Though a Portuguese citizen, I currently work for
the UN in Syria as a relief envoy in the department of refugees
and human settlements affairs division. The sanctions against
Syria, which is a near-total financial and trade embargo imposed
by the United Nations Security Council and the United States have
made it nearly impossible to transfer money from here to other
parts of the world. Thus, I have sent you this letter with the
hope that you could also assist me to get this amount into your
country ahead of my arrival.

I would very much appreciate your consideration,

Carla Isabel.

--

Dan, 5J

Great news for you!

How much financial help does she need you to send to get herself and her money into your country?

--
Dan, 5J