Old September 24th 05, 08:57 AM

Default UK aviation site you might like ....

Hello Everyone,

I hope you don't mind me posting here but I thought I would take this
opportunity to tell you about a new UK flying GA website aimed at both
student and qualified PPL's. Let me start by saying I am the person who
runs the website (i usually get annoyed when people post url link ad's
but this is non-profit information resource.

I originally started it to keep my motivation in
flying while I was a student pilot (things like money and weather
prevented me from finsihing my PPL!) so as a momentum builder I
embarked on a student PPL website: http://www.pplmania.com/

I would love to hear constructive feedback from UK pilots or general
aviators. If you have any suggestions about expanding the site then
these comments would also be most welcome.

I hope you find the information on the site of benefit!!!

Thanks in advance,

Philip Carley
www.pplmania.com

-|---------| o |--------|- -www.PPLMania.com