Old April 9th 21, 10:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Do Purist Exhibit Higher Testosterone Levels ?

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 5:19:27 PM UTC-4, Hank Nixon wrote:
On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 5:01:08 PM UTC-4, wrote:
One of the many questions that most of us purist ask examines the phycological and psychical differences in individuals that fly Motorgliders vs purist. I do think that the motorglider fliers should certainly be considered for a much different score system compared to the true real purist. So, would testosterone levels or lack of those levels have a contribution to the number of motorglider sailplane pilots.

I don't think so. One of the highest apparent testosterone levels on RAS belongs to a motor glider pilot.
UH

UH, do you feel ok?