Old July 17th 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default A Jet Blue Aircraft Landing with Sideway Landing-Gear

Everyone do yourself a favor, and kill file this bozo. He comes around
about once a week with a new sensational video, linking through his page, so
he will get advertisement revenue. He uses various screen names, and spams
all of the aviation groups.

If you guys really want to view educational aviation videos, often
accompanied by expert commentary, see our aviation video page.

Here's our link to the same Jet Blue video:
http://alexisparkinn.com/photogaller...22_JetBlue.wmv

In addition, here's a link to some expert commentary on this incident:
http://alexisparkinn.com/airbus_nosegear.htm

And here's a link to some photos from this incident:
http://alexisparkinn.com/nose_gear_incident.htm

Unlike "train wreck" video sites, I strive to make sure that each
aviation video is presented so that we, as pilots, might actually LEARN
something from watching them. See several HUNDRED aviation videos --
all contributed by fellow pilots and aviation enthusiasts -- at our
site, http://alexisparkinn.com/aviation_videos.htm
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA