Old February 9th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

Default If user fees go into effect I'm done

wrote in message
oups.com...
All I have to say about user fees is that if they are implemented and
I am going to be nickeled and dimed to death by a bureaucratic
nightmare that adds overhead and significantly more per hour cost to
an already expensive per hour rate for flying time, I am going to hang
up my wings...

Just imagine what the per pilot cost of the FAA will be when about
200,000 pilots are driven out of the system by user fees.

Maybe Hillary will use some of the Exxon profits that she wants to use for
alternative energy (since it is her money obviously) and help out us lowly
GA pilots.

DW