Old December 14th 07, 11:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Hoehle

Default Nimbus 3 parts - where ???

Hello,i am in Europe and currently rebuilding a Nimbus 3
(not D) and could use a few parts from the fuselage
and the tail of such a glider. If someone here has
something (even badly damaged) laying around, i would
be glad to hear from you !The reason why i am not posting this as an ad on an
appropriate website or mailing list is that to my best
knowledge there should be a Nimbus 3 wreck in the western
USA and perhaps someone here can help me to locate
it.This is N3 #6 N4427M (deregistered, so probably not
restored), that was cartwheeled on it's back during
the 2001 US open class nationals in Montague, CA. The
pilot was Paul F Demeester and was living in San Francisco
at the time.Any clue someone ?Thanks for your attention !Martin