Old April 26th 21, 05:18 AM
Burris Burris is offline
Junior Member

Default Landing Gear Collapse

All suggestion Welcome,Apis MC ,with electric gear failure on landing.Was not a hard landing rolled 125' before gear failure.AMS Flight."SEND/WIRE USD$ "for replacement parts 9 months ago.Will not respond to emails.My question the Apis could be built Fixed gear, Manual gear, or Electric gear.I'm considering converting to a fixed gear with fairing.The spec's show a one point loss in the L/D.I got the impression from AMS with the initial email "what parts were damaged?"they were familiar with making replacement parts "ie" threaded gear rod and actuator and fiberglass housing.What would you do? given up on ever seeing my $ or Parts.