Old September 18th 03, 11:31 AM
Johno

"Luciano Iosa" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:55:57 +1000, "Johno" wrote:

I have recently installed PSS 747 Profession in FS2002. It all seems to
work fine except that I can't access the overhead panel. In instrument
panel views main, radios, pedestal, FMS etc appear in the list but no
overhead.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Follow this:

OVERHEAD PANEL FIX

open
FS2002\aircraft\PSS-747\panel.rr\panel.cfg using notepad
scroll to the line

VIEW_UP_WINDOWS=37
VIEW_UP_DIR=-15.0, 0.0, 0.0

CHANGE TO "UP" TO "DOWN" AND REMOVE THE "-" IN FRONT OF -15.0 AS BELOW.

VIEW_DOWN_WINDOWS=37
VIEW_DOWN_DIR=15.0, 0.0, 0.0

Exit and Save Panel.cfg
Do the same for panel.ge and panel.pw

Luciano

Thanks Luciano.

I checked the files you suggested but they have already been corrected. I
guess the problem was fixed with more recent releases. My problem was
expecting to find the panel listed in the menu list and didn't think to try
the instrument panel icons!

Thanks again.

Johno