Old September 9th 05, 01:25 AM
Flyingmonk

Jim wrote:
True, but "I" wouldn't want to be flying one at 1550 hours when something
major broke, just as predicted by the "parts supplier."

You wont get an argument from me on that one Jim. ; ^). Like I said
befo

Anyways, not many of them have more than
300hrs total and 80%+- of that 300 hrs is hovering and testing time
anyways, from what I hear.

So more than likely, the 1,500hr airframe retirement time is
irrelavent. Maybe the factory ship will reach that mark maybe not.

I doubt that any customer's machine will reach that point, but than
again, they are flying them a whole lot in England from what I gleamed
in PPRUNE's Rotorhead forum.

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone