Old December 14th 05, 04:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Anyone have Nov 98 Sport Aviation?

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:37:52 -0800, Richard Riley
wrote:

...that is willing to part with it?

Please drop me a note off line, Richard at Riley dot Net

Probably, but you have to go through the *boxes* to find it and you
have to take the entire box of magazines. I used to have them all in
order, and by magazine, but some where I went wrong.
I have about 15 to 20 years worth of aviation mags boxed up down
there.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com