Old September 5th 04, 08:45 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Why did Bush join the national guard?
From: "George Z. Bush" am
Date: 9/5/2004 12:33 PM Pacific Standard Time
Jack G wrote:
OK Art, tell that to a combat Marine - face to face. If all that happens

is
he asks you where you fought - and then laughs in your face when you tell
him you will be a very lucky man.
Jack G.

Just for the record, Jack, during WWII, the 8th Air Force sustained more
casualties over Europe than the entire United States Marine Corps did
world-wide
throughout the entire war. If you don't believe me, just ask Google the
right
questions and they'll provide the same answer that I just did....I know
because
I've already done it.

George Z.

That's just the 8th. Then add the 9th and the 15th and all the air forces in
the Pacific and you have a total that makes air duty the most hazardous in the
history of of warfare. Wanna live? Join anything but the Air Forces.. Or fly
B-52's over Iraq. Or do what Bush did. which was nothing.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer