Old May 11th 20, 03:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default tow vehicles?

My 2014 Subaru Outback 3.6L has been great. "Normally" tow the Cirrus in a Komet, but have towed up to Twin Grobs in box trailer and empty Cobra sized for an Arcus with it. Room to sleep in the back with back seat folded down, plenty of space for stuff. Back when I was moving gliders around the country I took it coast to coast several times. It has 221,000 miles on it now. Had some work done on the valve body in the transmission last year. A few wheel bearings have needed replaced.