Old July 19th 03, 11:30 PM
Montblack

(Jay Honeck wrote)
Three cheers for Montblack!

A little like Alice's Restaurant ..
http://www.arlo.net/lyrics/alices.shtml

He said, "What were you arrested for, kid?"
And I said, "Littering."
And they all moved away from me on the bench there......

(Confession time)
I tripped on the lawnmower in my folks garage with my good foot, popped
(tore/strained) the calf muscle in the operated leg - bad. Have been 97% off
the leg since The Fourth. Problem is, for my leg surgery, I need to walk,
etc otherwise ....much, much, much swelling. Sitting for an hour - swelling.
Orthopod said surgery is fine, calf is not - elevate the leg with pillows
and kill two birds with one stone.

This weekend I'm doing some recumbent biking at the Y. Sunday I'll walk my
first mile since the end of June. Monday another walk. If on Tuesday I'm
somewhat still ok, I'll be off to Oshgosh (early morning) Thursday, July 31.

Gads, calf tear/strains take forever to heal. I'm ok in 1 hour burst, so
far. Tuesday I decide if I'm ready for more....

Three cheers for Montblack!!...had better be quickly followed by something
frosty going down my throat.
--
Montblack