Old September 5th 03, 12:26 AM
Byron Miller

Back when i used FS2k2 i had a Celeron @ 1000 mhz, 512 megs of ram and a
geforce 3 video card. I still had runways floating in the sky, scenery
wasn't as lush and airports were as bland as ever.

In fs2k2 most airports look more like airports rather than a motel 6 with a
parkinglot shaped like a runway out in the middle of nowhere.

The scenery is more abundant. I recognize water towers, radio towers, new
roads, more buildings, more of everything.

FS2k4 is worth the price, and i'm glad they didn't try and stiff us with a
"Pro" version this year either!

--
-byron

// Totalsimulation.com // Flight Sim Resources!

"Cyber Chum" wrote in message
On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 20:48:17 -0400, "Byron Miller"
wrote:

You sure your video card doesn't suck? With fs2002 i always had the
"runways in the sky" bug.

On what video card was that? The only time I ever saw a graphics
problem in FS2002 was with the very early drivers for the Radeon 8500,
which was easily fixed by using Omega drivers at the time. I use a GF4
now and FS2002 plays flawlessly on it and bridges are where they are
supposed to be. I've looked at many screenshots of FS2004 and it
doesn't look to me like they are much better than FS2002.